Ph. D. (History), Associate Professor of Department of Modern and Contemporary History of Foreign Countries, historical faculty, Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University
The article discovers the development of an educational system and school types in Germany during the XVIII-XIX centuries. Main tendencies and development of primary, technical and higher schools, contribution of representatives of philosophical idea to the educational process were analyzed. The influence of German pedagogical education upon the Western European one, inasmuch as the educational level constitutes the intellectual condition of the state, social requirements of the society. The attention is focused upon the role of economical, socio-political, humanitarian factors in the development of education and science. The educational system of Germany became an important factor of national development of the XVIII-XIX centuries, consolidation of traditions and innovations of pedagogical school of XXI century.
Germany, Russia, nation, education, upbringing.
Download the article
1. Dzhurinskij A.N. (2000) Istorija pedagogiki. Moskva: Vlados. [in Russian].
2. Kineleva V.G., Mironov E.N. (1995) Obrazovanie, vospitanie, kul’tura v istorii civilizacii. Moskva: NII. [in Russian].
3. Kuhn U. (2001) Der Grundgedanke der Politik Bismarcks. Dettelbach. [in German].
4. Bim- Bad B.M., Salimova K.I. (1982) Ocherki istorii shkoly i pedagogiki za rubezhom (1917 – 1939). Moskva: Pedagogika. [in Russian].
5. Stejnberg D. (2014) Bismark. Biografija. Moskva: AST. [in Russian].
6. Tihonov M.G. (1994) Ob”edinennaja Germanija: obrazovatel’naja politika. Pedagogika. 5. pp. 14-22. [in Russian].