European Historic Studies: Academic Journal
The “European Historical Studies” journal publishes research works which touch upon the process of the European integration, the EU member-states’ foreign policy, the European integration of Ukraine, the European history and international relations. The following categories are specified:
- “The European integration: history and modernity”;
- “Current issues of the European history and international relations”.
Founder and publisher: Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.
Frequency of scientific journal – three times a year.
All articles and materials are published free of charge.
Recommended by the Academic Council of Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University to spread through the Internet (Protocol № 3 of October 5, 2015).
Electronic journal European historical studies is included in the list of professional electronic journals of Ukraine, in which can be published results of dissertations for degree of doctor and candidate of sciences, speciality “historical science”. (Order of Ministry of education Ukraine from 09.03.2016 № 241 “On Approval of decisions concerning the Certifying Board of the Ministry of academic councils of 25 February 2016”).
ABSTRACTED AND INDEXED IN:
- List of Qualified Periodicals – rank “B” (Decree of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine №1643, 28.12.2019)
- Index Copernicus: ICI Journals Master List 2017 (ICV 2017: 62.43), ICI Journals Master List 2018 (ICV 2018: 77.21), ICI Journals Master List 2019 (ICV 2019: 79.54)
- Google Scholar
- Directory of Open Access Journals
- Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine